Dr. van der Linde’s therapy treatment modalities include:
- Individual Therapy for 18+
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Integrative Approach – Strengths-Based and Outcome Focused
- Humanistic/Interpersonal Therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
Dr. van der Linde holds a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from Palo Alto University in Silicon Valley, California. Before embarking on a career in clinical psychology, Dr. van der Linde worked in clinical research developing oncologic and immunologic biologics, which have since become the standard of care. She served in various professional roles, including Director of Strategic Planning and Clinical Research Operations/Business Director of the Oncology Unit at Genentech. She also holds a Master of Arts in Health Administration.
Dr. van der Linde is an unlicensed psychologist completing her postdoctoral hours toward licensure. She is currently under the supervision of Dr. Aileen Garibyan (PSY22856), a clinical psychologist at the Rowan Center for Behavioral Medicine.