Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a condition that makes it difficult for people to control their attention and behavior. While ADHD is commonly treated with psychiatric medications, it can also be helpful to pair medication treatment with behavioral therapy, specifically Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
The licensed psychologists at Rowan Center for Behavioral Medicine are experienced providers of ADHD behavioral therapy. We provide a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of your symptoms and then tailor a specific plan to address your needs using proven cognitive and behavioral interventions.
We Can Assist You in Alleviating the Following Symptoms of ADHD:
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing
- Impulsive behaviors; acting without thinking
- Irritability, aggression, anger
- Mood swings
- Low frustration tolerance
- Trouble coping with stress
- Poor time management skills
- Develop effective problem solving skills
- Cope with history of academic, personal, and occupational failures
- Improve relationship dynamics