Dr. Talesnick’s therapy treatment modalities include:
- Individual & Couples Therapy for ages 18+
- Integrative Approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (for trauma)
- Somatic Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Dr. Talesnick received her Master’s degree and doctoral education at Long Island University at C.W. Post in New York and completed her American Psychological Association (APA) accredited internship at the Counseling Center at Stony Brook University. She has worked in an outpatient substance abuse facility, community mental health clinic, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, university counseling centers, and inpatient psychiatric and forensic hospitals (both for children and adults).
Dr. Talesnick is licensed by the Board of Psychology in the state of California and her license number is PSY27629.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Psi Chi National Honor Society of Psychology
- Sigma Beta Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars