….. (818) 446-2522…..
CALL NOW FOR FREE CONSULTATION
Rowan Center’s licensed therapists are specialists in the diagnosis, assessment, evaluation, and treatment of psychological and psycho-physiological challenges. We work with patients to alleviate intellectual, emotional, and physical distress, as well as social and behavioral problems.
- Anxiety (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, illness anxiety, specific phobia, panic disorder)
- Support with a medical condition (eg. adjustment to illness, cancer)
- Assistance in making a life transition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
The clinical psychologists at Rowan Center are here to help you through a variety of personal struggles. We will set clear goals for your treatment and work diligently to help you attain the highest level of health and wellness.
The Rowan Team is focused on relieving suffering and enhancing the functioning of the patients that we treat. These goals are achieved using our expertise in a range of therapeutic techniques including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Therapies
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy for Trauma
There are a number of different types of mental health professionals. In order to protect the interest and safety of the public, each state has boards that regulate the licensing of these professionals. Licensed Therapists are professionals who have received a doctorate in their chosen area of specialization and are required to be licensed by the appropriate entity in their state. Rowan Center for Behavioral Medicine is based in California and psychologists are licensed by the California Board of Psychology. Each Rowan Center psychologist holds a doctorate in psychology and has focused on an area of clinical psychology.