Depression Counseling - Rowan Center
Each licensed counselor at the Rowan Center are specialists in the diagnosis, assessment, evaluation and treatment of psychological and physiological challenges. We work with patients to alleviate intellectual, emotional and physical distress as well as social and behavioral problems.
........ (818) 446-2522 ........
Evidence-based Therapy for Depression
The clinical psychologists at Rowan Center, based in Burbank, are here to help you through a variety of personal struggles. We will set clear goals for your treatment and work diligently to help you attain the highest level of health and wellness.
We Can Help Alleviate these Symptoms of Depression:
- Depressed mood, feeling down, or hopelessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in doing things you used to enjoy
- Feeling tired or having little energy
- Trouble falling or staying asleep or sleeping too much
- Changes in your appetite or weight (poor appetite or overeating)
- Feeling bad about yourself or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down
- Trouble concentrating on things
- Thoughts that you would be better off dead or hurting yourself in some way
Licensed Psychologists that Care
The Rowan Team works hard to connect with you and help you derive techniques to relieve suffering and enhance your overall functioning. These goals are achieved using our expertise in a range of therapeutic techniques including:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Humanistic and Existential Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Behavioral Activation (BA)