Contract Therapist Position:
The Rowan Center for Behavioral Medicine is seeking a licensed therapist to join our bustling private practice in Burbank, CA. Specifically, we are looking to recruit professionals with experience working with couples and families. The right candidate will be available during morning, evening and weekend hours. Our practice provides office space with a conference room and call light system, referrals, access to an electronic health record, WIFI, business cards, representation on our website, publication opportunities, training/consultation and marketing. Our clinical psychologists provide state-of-the-art therapy for common concerns such as depression, anxiety, stress-management, relationship problems and phase-of-life issues. In addition, we specialize in health and rehabilitation psychology providing assistance to patients with medical illnesses and disabilities. We currently have a wonderful team of three warm, open and insightful therapists and hope to find another!
LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed in California.
- Must be willing to receive feedback and learn.
- Must be easily accessible via email, phone and text. All referrals should be contacted the same day when possible and no later than 24 hours from their first inquiry.
- Must be willing to work early morning and evening hours as well as possibly Saturday mornings when necessary in order to accommodate clients' scheduling needs.
- Most important is your openness, authenticity and willingness to learn personally and professionally.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week; preference given to candidates who would like build up to working 20-25 hours per week.
- Preference given to therapists with experience working with couples and families.
This position is ideal for someone who has another part-time position that provides some flexibility as you build your practice and for someone who lives locally so that you can easily commute to and from the office as needed. For groups, you would have limited access to a conference room. This is an independent contractor/1099 position.
We are very passionate about what we do and are excited to invite a motivated therapist to join our dynamic team. Please feel free to email us with any questions and for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.